The quarterly information bulletin disseminates information about the development, innovations, good practices, and achievements in education, training, science, and the R&D environment. This bulleting highlights:
- the novelties in management and structure models of education and science;
- the structuring of the European research space and the European university space;
- trends in the science and technology policy and innovations;
- information systems and instruments in education and science;
- the relationships between science and industry, as well as the best practices emerging in this area;
- the strategies for life-long learning and the programmes for qualification and specialization.
Higher education and science
p-ISSN 1314-8958 e-ISSN 2367-9417
School education and youth
p-ISSN 1314-8966 e-ISSN 2367-9425
Section Topical programmes and events
This monthly online bulletin contains topical information on:
- the career development of teachers, lecturers, scientists and research fellows;
- the opportunities for funding projects focused on national educational and science programmes;
- opportunities for bilateral exchange of scientists and joint research activities under EU framework programmes and other similar initiatives;
- open programme schemes under the EU operating programmes;
- academic and post-doctoral specializations, grants and post-graduate qualifications under national, bilateral, and multilateral programmes;
- forthcoming events, information days, conferences, and workshops in the area of education, science, innovations, youth problems, and youth policies;
- the new information products offered by NACID.
This monthly online bulletin contains information about newly acquired publications by the library in the area of education and pedagogy, e.g.:
- Bulgarian and foreign books;
- selected articles from the latest issues of various periodicals;
- defended dissertations.
The information has been structured thematically, and the periodicals in the different sections have been arranged by kind and in an alphabetical order respectively.