OCTRA – Online course catalogs and databases for transparency and recognition
project № 619645-EPP-1-2020-1-LV-EPPKA3-NARIC
National Centre for Information and Documentation is a partner of the project “OCTRA - Online course catalogs and databases for transparency and recognition". This project is in the scope of “Erasmus +” program, K3 activities: "Support for policy reform" program.
The leading partner that is implementing the project is Academic information center - Latvian ENIC-NARIC (Latvia), the other partners that take part in the project are: Polish ENIC-NARIC (Poland), Russian ENIC (Russian Federation), Estonian ENIC – NARIC (Estonia), Croatian ENIC – NARIC (Croatia) and ENIC (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The project’s main aim is to increase a dialogue with HEIs by agreeing on a template of course catalogues and improvement of national qualifications databases and registers (NQD) that would guide to structured and transparent learning outcomes of HE qualifications facilitating the automatic recognition.
The main objective of the project is to elaborate guidelines and recommendations that would serve as an assisting tool for HEIs to improve or create appropriately useful and consistent course catalogues corresponding to the NQDs (if existing), and for bodies responsible for NQDs to make adaptations in the content useful for credential evaluation.
1st October 2020 – 30th September 2022
- Desk research – exploring situation regarding course catalogues of HEIs and NQDs in the NARIC and ENIC project partner countries;
- Guidelines and recommendations for HEI and NARICs, ECTS Users’ guide (2015) about online course catalogues and NQDs – to provide ideas for necessary improvements of the online tools;
- Exchange training seminars – to discuss the guidelines and recommendations with the relevant stakeholders;
- National working groups for HEIs – to present the guidelines and recommendations to the representatives of HEIs in the partner countries;
- International conference.
|Logos and Information|
|Academic Information Centre – Latvian ENIC/NARIC|
|ENIC of Bosnia and Hercegovina|
|BA School of Business and Finance (Latvia)|
|Latvian Rectors' Conference (Latvia)|